Saturday, February 14, 2009
This thug has been President for less than one month, and already he is lying through his teeth.
Three years and 11 months left of this clown in office.
Check out the 7 promises he makes here that, as of now, he has already broken:
1. Make Government Open and Transparent
Nope. Under The Clown™, government is in the shadows and Downercrats are enacting pork-laden bills without anyone's knowledge.
2. Make it "impossible" for Congressmen to slip in Pork Barrel Projects.
Nope. We find in the Spendulous Package that was Wholly Unnecessary (SPWU), that Democrats slipped in billions of projects "to help their constituents." That's liberalspeak for "pork barrel projects" and "earmarks."
3. Meetings where laws are written will be more open to the public.
Nope. That's why Republicans tried to enter the negotiations over the SPWU and were locked out by Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid.
4. No more secrecy.
"Secrecy" being defined as "when Republicans do it, it is bad; but when Downercrats do it, it is good."
5. The public will have 5 days to look at a bill before it is voted on in Congress.
Nope. That's why the Downies had votes on the SPWU within 24 hours of it being written.
6. You'll know what's in it.
Nope. No one, except Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid, knows what is in it.
7. We will put every pork barrel project online.
Nope. Where? When? It still is not "online," and The Clown™ is set to sign it into law on Tuesday. Of course, he is making a big show out of it in Denver, but does he care how much it costs to fly there and have this little PR stunt?
The Clown™: Worst. President. Ever.