Joobo stands for reason, morality, and honesty...and against leftist perversion and dishonesty. Join us as we expose the left for its hatred of everything that is good and its support of everything that is evil.

Saturday, July 05, 2008

Obama "Puzzled" by Reaction to Flip-Flop

Barack Obama flip-flopped on the Iraq war - so much so that he held two press conferences to try to tamp down the controversy over his change. However, Little Barry says reporters are at fault, and he is "puzzled" by the reaction.

We ask again: Man, is this scumbag a lying fuck, or what?

Obama "puzzled" by Iraq comment frenzy

Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama said on Saturday his plan to end the Iraq war was unchanged and he was puzzled by the sharp reaction to his statement this week that he might "refine" his timetable for withdrawing U.S. combat troops.

"For me to say that I'm going to refine my policies I don't think in any way is inconsistent with prior statements and doesn't change my strategic view that this war has to end and that I'm going to end it as president," Obama told reporters on his campaign plane.

Obama, who based his drive to capture the Democratic nomination on his early and ardent opposition to the war, said earlier this week he might alter his plan to bring combat troops home within 16 months of taking office if conditions on the ground changed.

The comment drew heavy coverage and sharp criticism from some on the left and the right, with Republicans saying it showed he was vacillating on Iraq.

"I was a little puzzled by the frenzy that I set off with what I thought was a pretty innocuous statement," he said on a flight from Montana to St. Louis. "I am absolutely committed to ending the war. I will call my joint chiefs of staff in and give them a new assignment and that is to end the war."


This man should not be President. He should not be in the US Senate, either.

How can Illinois residents have voted for this asshole?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?