Joobo stands for reason, morality, and honesty...and against leftist perversion and dishonesty. Join us as we expose the left for its hatred of everything that is good and its support of everything that is evil.

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Liberals to Obama: Drop Dead

Barack Obama, pushing rightward (because he knows that being as left as he is will guarantee him losing in November), has angered many of his own followers. His vote today on the FISA bill, which includes legal protections for telecommunications companies that aided in the war on terror (a real hard vote if you are anything but an American-hating leftist), has so angered his base that they are fit to be tied.

So, in that spirit, check out what some of them are saying, on Obama's own website.

This sounds so nice. This is why liberals should not be in control of things, including our government.

Senator Obama - Please Vote NO on Telecom Immunity - Get FISA Right

I thought that OBAMA was different, that he had guts, but I was wrong! I will still vote for him, but as the lesser of two evils! He took from me something more precious than anything else. HOPE! I had hope that he was different, how wrong I was. Wow, fooled again by a politician, how stupid of me. I thought I was smart enough now that I am 50 that I could tell the difference, WRONG! Where did the Senator who stood alone in opposing this insane war in Iraq? What turned him into just another politician who will say and do anything to get elected? I am a disabled american, white , male. Not particularly well educated, you know, the ones they said would not vote for OBAMA! Well I was a big supporter. I live on $768.00 a month, and I scrimped so that I could send him money as often as I could,$600.00 so far. But I wont be sending anymore, why should I, he has proven today that he no longer needs us or wants us! Yes I will still vote for him, while holding my nose. I'm used to it by now, it's how I have voted most of my life. Mr. Obama, if your still listening, CHANGE MY MIND, GIVE ME BACK THAT FEELING OF HOPE! But I don't know how you will do it. Good Luck to all! I'm outta here!


And how about this one?

Obama's move to support the FISA bill means a couple of things to me. You can fool all the people some of the time. And I'm taking off my bumper sticker. I regret deeply the money I have contributed to this campaign and would appreciate a refund: write it off to false promises or promises broken. I will not vote for this fraud.


Classic!

More:

Are you kidding me? If I knew how to take my name off of the text message, email and community action list I would. You let us down Barack. You blew it. Do you think those tens of millions of people who gave donations on your website were giving money to support illegal wiretapping and immunity for telecoms? No Sir. Stop the car, I'll be getting out here and walking home on my own, thanks.


Read them all, with their usual leftwing horseshit. But it is hilarious to see liberals in a tizzy over one of their very own taking a shit in their direction for once.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?