Joobo stands for reason, morality, and honesty...and against leftist perversion and dishonesty. Join us as we expose the left for its hatred of everything that is good and its support of everything that is evil.

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas! And Now, For Something Different!

Check out this hilarous video and the song near the end.


Achmed Sings Christmas Songs - Watch more free videos

Here are the lyrics for those who wish to sing along:

Jingle Bombs

Dashing through the sand
With a bomb strapped to my back
I have a nasty plan
For Christmas in Iraq

I got through Checkpoint A
But not through Checkpoint B
That's when I got shot in the ass
by the US military

Oh, Jingle bombs, jingle bombs
mine blew up you see
Where are all the virgins
that bin Laden promised me?

Oh, jingle bombs, jingle bombs
your soldiers shot me dead
The only thing that I have left
is this towel upon my head

I used to be a man
but every time I cough
Thanks to Uncle Sam
my nuts keep falling off

My bombing days are done
I need to find some work
Perhaps it would be much safer
as a convenience store night clerk

Oh, jingle bombs, jingle bombs
I think I got screwed
Don’t laugh at me because I’m dead
or I’ll kill you!



That's hilarious!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?