Joobo stands for reason, morality, and honesty...and against leftist perversion and dishonesty. Join us as we expose the left for its hatred of everything that is good and its support of everything that is evil.

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Muslim Dating Service Opens

A new service to find goats for Muslims for sexual gratification is opening across the Arab world, al Jazeera is announcing.

Mohammad Mohammad al-Mohammad al-Pindi al-Mohammad Mohammad, a farmer from Jordan, spoke to the reporter to say that he has used the service several times, and likes what he gets.



"Is a good thing," al-Pindi al-Mohammad Mohammad said. "Me wife does not know, but it fills a need when I am lonely after I beat her for not wearing the full burqa. I am impressive with the service. For just a few coins I can get one full night with my goat."

Owners of the service expect to expand it worldwide in the next several years.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?