Joobo stands for reason, morality, and honesty...and against leftist perversion and dishonesty. Join us as we expose the left for its hatred of everything that is good and its support of everything that is evil.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Leftist DUmmies: More Hatred of America & Love of Terrorists

Imagine if someone asked you this moronic question: "Which would you wish for: the capture of Usama bin Laden, or the impeachment of George W. Bush?"

Now, even if you were a psycho scumbag leftwing asshole, common sense would dictate that you would rather see bin Laden in chains.

Or would you?

According to the fruitpies at Dummies Underground, they would far rather see Bush impeached.

So my friend posed this "moral" dilemma to me

He asked, in all seriousness, just to show me that I wasn't as anti-Bush as I think I am, the following question: "Would you rather see Osama caught/killed or Bush impeached?" I said, "you're kidding, right? This is your moral dilemma?" The odd thing was that he was smiling, like he could finally declare he "got me." Then it dawned on me: he thought I'd naturally choose Osama being caught/killed. "Bush getting impeached--my choice every time, twice on Sunday." At first he claimed I was just being difficult, hyperbolic even, just trying to get a rise out of him. I confirmed that this was not the case, that I would MUCH rather see Bush get impeached than Osama captured. In fact, I said, it would do the war on terror much more good, though I'm not too sure what a "war on terror" means. But I said that aside from all positive geo-political benefits that would result from his impeachment, besides all of that, that I'd just rather see Bush impeached than Osama captured. I think the world would breathe a big sigh of relief. And I said that most of the world would be on my side.

He asked why I loathed our country so much. "I don't. I just don't like Bush. Or Osama. I just rather see Bush impeached than Osama captured. By the way, I neither love nor hate my country. It's just where I keep what little stuff I have."


But, wait! Check out the responses to this imbecile:

"The only way we're going to see Osama caught...is if Bush gets impeached."

"YES!!!!!!! that's the way I feel too."

"Just consider which one represents the bigger evil and/or greater harm to our country, our future and the world's as well."

"I'd like to see Osama caught and I'd like to see Bush impeached, but Bush being impeached will have a much greater effect on my life than Osama being caught so I'd go for that first."

"I think you made the right choice. Osama, while deserving the same punishment that Zaq got, didn't kill anywhere near as many people as george has helped kill. And if george gets his way, he'll kill a hell of a lot more."

"Your friend needs to learn who the REAL terrorists are. Cause it ain't Osama or the so called "al Qaeda."


Well, there it is.

Examples of the worst pieces of human excrement currently mingling among the rest of us and sharing our air, our water, our planet.

And this is the mainstream of the party of Nancy Pelosi, John Murthafugger, and John Kerry.

God help us all if they ever get control of this country ever again.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?