Joobo stands for reason, morality, and honesty...and against leftist perversion and dishonesty. Join us as we expose the left for its hatred of everything that is good and its support of everything that is evil.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Code Pinkeye: We Will Starve to Get the Troops Home

The disgusting leftist losers at "Code Pinkeye" are gearing up for some hunger strike which they claim will bring the troops home from Iraq.

Starve, women. Starve away. The troops will come home when their mission is done, not when you get hungry.

But here is a lovely interview with one of these disgusting pieces of crap:

An interview with Diane Wilson by Medea Benjamin

Diane Wilson, a fourth-generation shrimper from Texas and mother of five, has become legendary for her struggles to stop chemical companies from dumping devastating toxins into the Gulf Coast, as chronicled in her new book An Unreasonable Woman: A True Story of Shrimpers, Politicos, Polluters and the Fight for Seadrift, Texas.

Diane, a founding member of CODEPINK, announced at the Mother's Day peace vigil in Washington DC on May 14 that she was going on a hunger strike to bring the troops home from Iraq and invited others to join her. The Troops Home Fast, which will begin on July 4, has already attracted hundreds of supporters.


And check out this interview!

Will the fast really accomplish anything? Do you really think George Bush is going to bring the troops home because some people are refusing to eat?

I've seen throughout history how people have used hunger strikes. Gandhi won independence for India without firing a shot. The suffragists did a hunger strike to win the vote. Mitch Schneider fasted to call attention to the homeless. People in Belfast fasted till death to try to get the British out of Ireland.

Some fasts are successful, others aren't. You never know. There's certainly no guarantee of success. But I damn sure know that if we don't do anything, nothing will change. And I damn sure know that it's a time for action, not navel-gazing.

When you fish, you have to use your instincts. That's what the sea teaches you. I've learned to trust my instincts, my gut feelings, and my gut tells me that with this fast, we can create the space for change to happen. I don't know exactly what that will be. But I know that boldness can be magical. I believe that we can create miracles when we put the intent out there. And I'm willing to stake my life on it!


Now these sickos are comparing themselves to Gandhi!

But, you have to have some heart for any whackjob who says "I know that boldness can be magical. I believe that we can create miracles when we put the intent out there. And I'm willing to stake my life on it!"

So, folks, remember: Boldness is magical. That says it all.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?