Joobo stands for reason, morality, and honesty...and against leftist perversion and dishonesty. Join us as we expose the left for its hatred of everything that is good and its support of everything that is evil.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

NY Mayoral Candidate, 30+ Points Down in the Polls, Admits "I May Lose"

Fernando Ferrer, the Downie candidate for Mayor of New York, is currently losing to liberal Republican and doofus Mike Bloomberg in the election to be held in 2 weeks, by some 30 points, according to a new poll.

And now Ferrer says that he "may" lose the election.

No shit, Sherlock. And the Houston Astros could lose the World Series after they lost Game 4 tonight.

Possible I will lose, sez Ferrer

Trailing Mayor Bloomberg by 31 points in the latest poll, Fernando Ferrer acknowledged yesterday for the first time he may lose, as he formally resurrected his controversial "two New Yorks" theme from his failed 2001 bid for City Hall.

"I may win or lose this election, but I'll speak for those who can't speak for themselves and I will be heard," declared Ferrer during a speech in the rotunda of Gould Memorial Library at Bronx Community College.

"I'll speak for the jobless. I'll speak for the homeless. I'll speak for the hungry. I'll speak for the powerless," he said.


No, idjit - you will speak for the losers, the imbeciles, and the idiots of the world. And you will still be defeated in a city that is 5 to 1 Downie. Hilarious.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?