Joobo stands for reason, morality, and honesty...and against leftist perversion and dishonesty. Join us as we expose the left for its hatred of everything that is good and its support of everything that is evil.

Saturday, September 17, 2005

The Lowlifes Behind the Downtrodden Party Raise Their Ugly Heads Once More

If you read blogs where leftists suffering from Bush Derangement SyndromeTM like to peddle their falsies, you will see an utter lack of reality or even moderation.

One more example: on the Downtrodden National Committee's "blog" is this fun-filled post from a moron of the first kind, one "Will Matney" of Ohio:

54,436 Letters to Editors on Roberts -- And Counting

To any damn republican reading this. You done a lot to me over the past four or five years and I wont forget that. I'll tell you to your face in no uncertain terms you were at fault because you voted for who you did. I'll say this to any Democrats who voted for Bush too, and they were several. Look at me and how you have made me suffer. Look at me how your about to make me suffer more over your cuts to give the top 20% a tax break! Look at the rest like me who have it hard and you have caused it to be harder for them. I could not lay my head on the pillow at night and sleep if I had of voted for who you did. I hope after you read this, it troubles you every night after you lay down and think about us, the ones who are suffering over your decisions. You call yourselves the party for the Christians in this country. You know in your heart that this is a blatent lie because Jesus Christ would have never let ones like me suffer. You will pay in the end just over you politics, I'll guarantee that. I ask all on here to support every Democrat candidate for any office as the poor, sick, and handicapped depend on it to survive. Remember what the GOP has done to ones like us when you go to the polls. Speak out, and help the Democrat party win for an America we can be proud of. The true way God would have wanted you to!


This is why we continually state that these people should never, never, ever get control of this nation, if not for the foreseeable future then never.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?