Joobo stands for reason, morality, and honesty...and against leftist perversion and dishonesty. Join us as we expose the left for its hatred of everything that is good and its support of everything that is evil.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Neil Kinnock Fraud Joseph Biden to run for President?

Yikes! The "Rug of the Senate" is threatening to run! Imagine the laughs this will bring to America's enemies!

Biden to Seek Presidential Nomination

Sen. Joseph R. Biden Jr. (D-Del.) said yesterday he plans to seek the Democratic presidential nomination in 2008 unless he decides later this year that he has little chance of winning.

"My intention is to seek the nomination," Biden said on CBS's "Face the Nation." "I know I'm supposed to be more coy with you. I know I'm supposed to tell you, you know, that I'm not sure. But if, in fact, I think that I have a clear shot at winning the nomination by this November or December, then I'm going to seek the nomination."


Compared to Biden, John Kerry was real presidential material. If there is a possibility of a Joe Biden in the White House, we might as well surrender to bin Laden right now.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?