Joobo stands for reason, morality, and honesty...and against leftist perversion and dishonesty. Join us as we expose the left for its hatred of everything that is good and its support of everything that is evil.

Monday, March 21, 2005

British Lowlife Thief Gets Injured, Rapes British Taxpayers

You heard it here first: some British lowlife breaks into a warehouse, and during a robbery falls through the roof to the ground, injuring himself. He was arrested, right? He spent time in prison, right? Wrong! He sued the company which owned the warehouse, and won - get this - more than £560,000 pounds...about $1.1 million dollars. And he brags that he will buy "houses and a flash[y] car" with this money.

I'll buy houses and a flash car, says yob awarded £567,000

A teenage criminal who received £567,000 in compensation after falling through a roof while trespassing boasted about his wealth yesterday, saying that he was looking forward to buying "a few houses and a flash car".

Carl Murphy, 18, got the payout last week, nine years after being injured in a 40ft fall at a warehouse in Bootle docks, near Liverpool, prompting angry protests from crime victims and politicians.

In his first public interview since receiving the award, Murphy - who has convictions for robbery, burglary and assault - said that he did not care about the response.

"I deserve this money and I don't care what anybody says about me," he said. "I'm going to buy a big house so I have a place to live with me mum when she gets out of jail. I might buy a few houses - I'll buy whatever I want." He added: "The papers just call me a yob and a thug because I've been done for robbery and assault but those were just silly stupid little things, like.

"I want to spend my money the way I want without people interfering and I want to have a prosperous future.


Now we know the effect liberal judges are having in Great Britain. They have already fucked up America - the rest of the world is next.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?